Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Newbienudes - Wake expensive

I was in polutemnoy room, a candle burning in the corner, but its light was dim so much on that I could not properly consider the room. I saw only a large bed, covered with red sheets. Hear children's laughter, but I never saw in the room is not one child. A gentle voice called me ... -- Take me ...
-- Who here? -- I asked. but the response was received, and I heard it is not only whose flat breath. Suddenly, who then grabbed me for the leg, I looked down and vzdrognul.
That little boy was 3 years old, he looked at me and smiled, but his eyes was passion. Yes it is a passion, so looked at me, my girlfriend when we were engaged in sex with her. From this perspective, I rasteryalsya and asked the boy ...
-- where thy mother?
-- vyebi it, please. -- ignored my question boy. Then he took me by the hand out of bed for, I did not resist and obediently went together with him. He put me on the bed and said ...
-- wait here. It will come soon.
I humbly nodded and left to wait. Pravda long, I did not have to wait.
Where it went from darkness girl celestial beauty. It was that the east and mysterious. She came up to me and kissed me, my hands were on her waist, from enjoying, I closed his eyes, and when they opened around me was not that polutemnoy room. The truth was standing next to me, this girl and I continue to hug her. A light breeze prelazi me, and my clothes strangely disappeared, I was on the green meadow.
Near the creek flowing, curved away in the woods. Strange girl, who incidentally also without clothes, kisses me again. We join opuskaemsya to its knees, my member of the moment and it raises your hand down to him. She drops his eyes and looked at him. Then veil me to the ground and gently takes my term in the mouth. I feel the heat of its rapid movement, and at the same time, gentle and affectionate. I feel like a huge accumulated strength in me, but when I was almost finished, it suspended. Then put itself on the back arranges legs. I just now noticed that the hair on her lobke purple, but I did not pay any particular attention to this and prizhimayus their lips to her error. It took a sweet fragrance and I start to calm her tongue. Then I pripodymayus and get it to their member. We meet eye. Her eyes to look at me. I am trying to understand what colour eyes. It seems that they constantly change color. To them blue, then green, and after a second dose is already red. Soon I stop to think about it, and my movements became faster. Here we otryvaemsya of land and vzletaem to cloud, and I pa ...
-- I love you ... love ...
everything disappears around here. I open their eyes and see for ourselves his wife, which delivers ...
-- dear, you already wake?
-- yes, expensive.
Then she kisses me and my style is fresh and hunch ...

Source: Newbienudes

No comments: