Monday, January 21, 2008

Nonude - Flying with hands


You found me in the open spaces of the Internet.
We talked about books of Milan Kundera and Henry Miller, the philosophy of Michel Foucault and Erich Fromm, films about war and the desire of people to love, despite at any grief.
We met our eyes and told each other what they did not say solved lips. I agreed without the words getting you fall in the hands of thy confident. You never runs about what you will do with me when the bedroom door closed behind us, but I knew that it would be unusual cm - Jam.
Habitual gesture, I extended a hand to you and you zaschelknul handcuffs on my wrists. First bad cold metal quickly turned into an unexpected sense of freedom: from the moments I ceased to belong to itself, you took me as I would like to, and only one - dissolve in you, be one with you, get out of the shackles imposed on the submissions and I have experienced this -- I was able to time away from land and fly. You hit me on the cheek and I liked the feeling of power that men's hands on my face, I fell on the bed and asked more and more. I experienced a sudden on the strength and brightness orgasm and literally fell into the arms of thy ...
We were both shocked by a new sense of engulfing us. You called me in the evenings and nasheptyval phone in their imaginations, told thousands of sweet - bitter things about the pain which you want to cause me. I could not have all day to think about anything other, except you.
When you invited me to go to Italy for a week, I am not thinking agreed. Then you have said that this relaxation will not be easy for me. I waited for what - a new, unknown, and was afraid that would simultaneously.
We are staying in a quiet cozy hotel on the shore of Lago Maggiore just outside the Swiss border. Rooms with a view of the lake and a huge bed. "It is a pity, not what you prikovat." You again svyazyvaesh me hands and feet thick rope, I stand on his knees and almost think aloud strikes falling on my legs and back. I know that much konsky whip "rejectionists" normal whips, I was almost grateful to you for this revelation. After you let me touch you, meet your mouth. Your member ejects sperm strictly me and I fall, frail and joyful, we are again one - Mr. and his raba.Pozdno evening after a tasty dinner and fascinating conversation - do you listen carefully, everything that I say, we discuss everything in the world, we simply wonder together! -- we go take a walk along the lake. Lago Maggiore, a large, beautiful, illuminated lights quietly popleskivaet bedridden from the shore fishing boats and expensive yachts. You have quite a few times for me shlepaesh pope prikazyvaesh me to stand on his knees, and I readily povinuyus. I learned to understand that this is for you - a manifestation of tenderness.
At the very people you laskov with me, you are my vypolnyaesh any desire to permanently obnimaesh and kissing me. We - beautiful pair; you older than me by 10 years, a solid and experienced such a close and dear. You vostorgaeshsya my body, face, gait. I am very happy, no man is not loved me as you.
In mid-April in northern Italy still cool, but I Nadezhda blouse with a very large cut that you could watch every minute traces of your attacks on my chest.
Do you ever pridumyvaesh new "job" for me. We are staying in a hotel under Genoa on the shores of the Mediterranean Sea. From the balcony of a view of the sea, beach and palm trees in the typical Italian houses with terraces and terasskami, zastavlennymi wicker furniture and countless pots and kadkami with all kinds of flowers and plants. I am this kind of charms ... and here I stand on his knees, my hands to handle highly podvyazany balcony, and my task is decorated with fresh stripes, left thy whips ... I stand so exactly half an hour, and you watching me, lying on the bed ... you, my sir, very merciful to me and me on Mother 3 minutes earlier ... without force, I valyus to bed ... You nabrasyvaeshsya me istuplenno and we love each other ... Again, you give away your slap in the face to me, I again feel these acute, with nothing comparable orgazem not ... I konchayu, sobbing, and you are my tears vysushivaesh kisses.
We spend the day together four lunatics. Night time you demonstrate you are amazing to me the beauty of the place; evenings ugoschaesh delicious dinner - and I never forget that for a typical Italian mixture of scents: Fresh dough, pressing olives, tart vinegar with basil, kislovatoe young local wine, aromatic krepchayshy espreso; and nights we greed upivaemsya each other, opening up to each other undisclosed most corners of our souls, the existence of which we had no idea before, and ...................
Our vacation was interrupted abruptly. On the way to Nice you let a word, a sharp movement launched a car and we went in the opposite direction. Home. I am never saw you, but the memory of you, nauchivshim me to fly with hands never leave me ....

No comments: