Monday, January 14, 2008

Hometwat: Spring kiss

One day, sitting night, I thought - why not write me a story, tell why no history of the world that took place not long ago. But then, I would greatly surprised if any of my friends said to me that I could write this story. And now I am happy to tell her. But it is not going to keep you in impatience, and I open up a page of my diary.
Where are you?
In an adjacent house in the village of River, in another country, on another planet?
How do I know you? I do not know ...


Who are you?
Student my department, working, the singer - from the TV screen idol, the star of sports?
How do I know you? I do not know ...


But I know exactly what you are looking for me, and that we will be together, when and where - no matter, but several, happy and loved
Find me, then, a miracle happens.
Winter 1999
Devchonki in nineteen already married, have children - adults - that's unintelligible word spinning thoughts. And I - girl, a student, dreams, romance and children's tales in the head. So, I wrote in my diary a couple of days ago. Every day at the institute, on the street, in a dream, I see the image - the image of the guy, husband, lover, which is still lacking. But in fairy tales, and the dream he lives in a real and present mireVesna 1999
Here is a spring came. Outdoor bright sun, birds sing, walk parochkami all, I have only one again, but this is not important, I remember his dream, I expect His - only. That's approaching May, and once it is a letter - his letter. I realized that as soon as my computer has written "letter to you." At the heart of knocking his name, whispering lips - love you. Every day at the computer, new messages every day, every day meeting at the Institute, every day, a double life. On the morning to a computer - a new letter day - and we will re-institute only friends. So almost a month expectations, dreams, which is about to be realized:
In Petersburg many places for lovers, but better Petrodvortsa summer, when working fountains when the small Gulf waves, the water code reflected sunlight when you beloved people - not the way it happened to find me, and it happened in May. Any doubts were forgotten in a moment when I saw his station, the station wall, the crowd moved people far, everything around seemed free and just for us, for our love:
Whether prelazi my hair, droplets fly from the Bay water, turning his head to the right you can see a big oak on the field. On one, but we are together. I feel his view, raising its head slightly, and this is the first kiss - 2000
Since that time, almost a year has passed, but I still remember Petrodvorets and fountains, and the warm wind from the Gulf. I meet with his beloved and I still dream, I believe in children's fairy tales and know exactly what they are executed. I know that a miracle has happened to us - we, together, and the small differences have arisen by chance - nothing compared to our love. I wanted to tell everybody. Just want all know - dreams come true, love exists in the world. I love this and I am happy.

No comments: