Monday, January 21, 2008

Sexape - In the Turkish bath


In this house, and everything was strange as the burqa unusual. Perhaps, I should have to leave immediately and not to accept an invitation to dinner, but his fascination and the power situation did not allow me to vote to refuse. Over lunch, he acted as a stride, and something too correctly, and I think all the time about how not to hit a person in the dark and tried to maintain the best traditions of secular conversation. And dessert time, he suddenly asked:
-- If you have ever been in a Turkish bath?
-- Net
-- O! This is an amazing feeling, I was in the house made a real Turkish bath, you want to try?
This question caught me by surprise as I convulsively soobrazhala where he tends, he continued:
-- What, I ask, of course, you want to! Come on.
I lose, and he took my silence as consent and pull for each other. We entered the predbannik:
-- Razdevaysya and заходи there for you postelyut sheets. And I went - I will not trouble you.
He went. And I oshelomlennaya occurring slowly beginning to undress. I had a strange presentiment - I understand that what I am now doing is not correct, but I have to stay could not. Having a deep breath, I opened the door and entered. Nothing special, ordinary steam bath, only the big and middle season podium covered with tiles, it is promised sheets. I calmed down, and spread on the warm tiles became enjoy. After a while, I plunged into a sweet forgotten. Through the rude, I heard that someone went down, but ranks eyes, it was not simply force. Suddenly, I felt that anyone's ability to wash their hands me, it was so happy that I continued to lie, plunging into a state of trance. As thrilled when the whole body is covered with fragrant warm foam, anyone's gentle but persistent wash your hands: the foot, fingers on the feet, legs, thighs, buttocks, the back ...! The state of near-orgasm! Chey is the voice said that I should roll at the back, and I am doing so.
And again, hands, neck, chest ... vozbudivshiesya drag my nipples to the nimble fingers of this, but they are moving in the ribs, abdomen, pubis vybrity smoothly ... and about God, his fingers brazen little concern clitoris, but he feels! I think even this second sladostrastnoy flour, and I am just going mad ...! The legs themselves parted and the knees bent, I unblushingly its Jessica, flames of excitement to the hands of flesh. Even a little bit and my body zabetsya in beshennom orgasm! No, he did not allow, affection stopped abruptly, it prosunul your hand under my knees and sharply grymoedd them to the stomach, while the other arm held a finger on the ending of delight, the vagina:
-- Yes, you all Skąd as pohotlivaya bitch! For discreditable conduct for the ladies, you will be punished!
-- A-a-a-a! -- on my right-seat call kick hit his heavy hands, and I tried dernulas release, but in vain, slightly navalivshis to me he kept me strong, in such a convenient posture for the executions. Next came kick on the left buttock, but it lasted, I do not know: PLUNK, PLUNK, right, left ... My pope burned with fire, and I cried ourselves, and prayed for mercy when teski his hands hips, strikes sypavshiesya my pants stopped, but his greedy lips joined my flesh, it is not gentle language allows any skladochki ... I thought that I had all of this is the place he kisses, and the burning of pop attached his weasel that something unusual ... Orgasm raided a blast! I lasted an entire eternity. I still quivering in the first orgasm when his maleness is filled with confidence my flesh ...
-- Yes! More! The greatest! Da-a-a-a-a! -- escaped from my mouth.
How long it lasted I do not know, I flew on the wings of passions and pleasures, forgetting everything in the world.

No comments: