Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Blueteen Links - The dream is sex

Everything starts with the fact that I come in the city where bad read with a young man. He really likes me and I am him, too, and often I need a man who knows the city well, and if he still handsome, it is doubly cool. Meet with him, we at the disco, accidentally met on the dance floor. Natantsevavshis he podsazhivaetsya for my table, and I ordered a cocktail. We WASHINGTON conversation, in which it turns out that we live in one house. It amazes me pleasure, and I invite him to their tea. I am very well marked his initiation, narrow jeans practically no secret, already straining beginner, bayonets. Immediately, it is clear that the case before tea never comes, and we hurry to leave home.
The closer to its destination, the stronger and my excitement. I feel like between the legs becomes hot and humid, I increasingly look at the convex surface of his jeans .... Finally I open up the door and, unable to more restrained, it attracts me to imagine vpivaetsya lips and begins to caress the chest. I glazhu his stomach and, descending below rasstegivayu shirinku. He already had withdrawn from me and traded, picked for the buttocks, bears on the bed. Together capture, friend of a friend with jeans, they fly under the table. His white shirt is to fish in an aquarium. On staskivaet with me panties and kisses clitoris. I draw him closer, asking that he continued. He even wider razdvigaet my legs and fly formed lubrication, leads language between large and the labia minora, and the case is slightly biting their lips and Zyuganov. Целуя clitoris and teasing, he fingers massaging the vagina, almost brings me to orgasm. Seeking to extend and strengthen it, it belongs to me smoothly and gradually increase the pace. Lest I begin to breathe and uchaschennee - I wave rolled fame orgasm .... At that moment, he too ends, achievement to emerge from me. Slightly otdyshavshis, we decide to take a shower. Struykami basking under cool water, I start to drop down, slipping his hands on his tongue and elastic and skinny body, and finally held his tongue on the penis, which became in the eyes widen. Lightly posasyvaya his head, I hand poglazhivayu barrel, and another laskayu his testicles.
Embracing the base hand, I am deeply zaglatyvayu member, which gives him a longer moaning, but I did not give him finish earlier time, and switching its attention to the penis and testes authority .... First I oblizyvayu each individually, and then taking into his mouth and perekatyvayu from side to side, while Sposoben latch, and then immediately taking the two, at this time gently massiruyu glazhu barrel and between religion and scrotum. Finally, I bumped heads and touch latch slizyvayu speaking droplets, and the generally slow in taking his mouth bayonets deeper and deeper, suddenly his body strain, and he eyakuliruet .... Tired, but happy, we vytiraem each other with towels and go drink tea.

Source: Blueteen Links

No comments: