Monday, January 14, 2008

Plump Rumps: Kseniya

Well, it seems, is all. Today, I have seen it for the last time. She told me: "Do not call and did not come. Forget me." But how could I forget it
We met in the park. She was sitting on a bench, a lone. At the appearance she was eighteen years old. It was later than autumn, cool wind blow. Remember, it was easy black raincoat. Her blonde hair razvevalis the wind. By cheeks tears flowed. I asked her what happened and she just turned and dive in zakutalas raincoat. I noticed that the girl shaking, withdrew jacket and nakinul on it. I saw her eyes ... The most beautiful eyes, which I have just seen. They could dissolve ... I think it ... It was grief and otreshennost ... But it turned again. I offered to go to the nearest cafe and drink coffee to get warm. She agreed. When the girl stood up, I noticed what she had beautiful figure. The high, skinny, a bit thin. I gait, graceful gait Hind.
We sat and drank coffee. Her name was Xenia. She explained that her guy quit. It was Xenia familiar for four years. She loved him and he, as it seemed too fond of it. Promised to marry her, and took yesterday and threw. He said: "All koncheno." I went. And now she did not know what to do next. Life seemed complete it. Do not want to go home. She came to the park and prosidela on a bench all day. While we were talking, sank evening. I offered to go to me. Xenia agreed. More precisely, she did not object. It was just all the same.
When we arrived, I invited her to take a bath. So far, it has resulted in an order prepared dinner. She came out of the bath, and I noticed a girl with beautiful hair and dissolved easily in a robe. Normal holostyatsky dinner - Fried eggs, fried eggs with tomatoes. I did yolks from the eyes of cucumber - the nose of tomatoes - mouth. This rassmeshilo it. He opened a bottle of red wine, now I no longer remember what. So we were sitting almost all night and talked. The girl was interesting interlocutor. Then I took her hands and kissed in the lips. It is not struggled.
Toy night between us, it was nothing. I postelil her in a bedroom, and himself down to sleep on the couch in a large room. Morning, I took her home and promised to call.
Then we spent a lot of days and nights together. Walked in the park where I first saw it. In winter, rode together on penalties and playing snowballs (remember how painful it is now). In spring travelled to France for a week. Let bathed and sunbathed.
But again come autumn. The leaves are already beginning to turn yellow. Last night she called me and asked for a meeting on the same bench. Today, I came there. Xenia was again dressed in a black raincoat. She told me that it is back to its guy, and tomorrow they leave together, and a week later they had a wedding. Please do not call, do not come and did not seek it. And then deployed and went. I prvodil girl look to the machine, where she met a beautiful blondes high. "Let's be happy - I thought - as something to experience ..." But I was wrong.

No comments: